Two old friends - a Chinaman and a Malay were having a conversation recently ....
Apek: Lu potong zaka ada bagut ka?
Ali : Manyak bagus. Bila lu potong haa, lu punya barang manyak bersih loo...
Apek: ?!! err ... saya kawan ala cakap, potong zaka aaahh.... manyak ploblem..
Ali: Apa problem?
Apek: Manyak buang lui, lagi aahh ... dia punya performance tadak bagut... manyak cinang semputloh ...
Ali: Cehh... apek, lu apa cerita... saya suda lama potong.
tada apa problem... bini saya manyak puas woo...
Apek: Lu mini puas sama itu potong zaka ka?
Ali: Ya laa. Bila lu potong aahh... lagi sedap main woo..
lu lagi lambat pancut..
Apek: ???!!! err... lu punya 1.3 atau 1.5??
Ali: ??!! woi apek cakap baik2 sikit ha ... saya punya 6 inci laa..
Apek: ??! Tiu nia ma... lu jangan main2 haa... mana ada potong zaka 6 inci..
Ali: Cilaka apek ni...nah tengok (opens his trousers)
Apek: Chee sin punya olang.....gua tanya baik2 ... lu tunjuk lupunya lanchiau..
Ali: Abis... lu tada percaya..saya tunjuk la..
Apek: Saya tadak tanya sama lu punya lanchiau...
Saya tanya lu pasal itu nasional car... potong zaka..
bolo punya olang..
Ali: Aiya... apek... lain kali lu sebut betul2 la....kasi susa saja..
Bukan potong zaka la..... proton saga........lah
StudenT-StudeNt ku YAnG diKAsIHi,,, NI tokmoh NAk ShaRe INfo SKeT!
MSC Dgn Kerjasama KDI mengadakan Kursus InitiatiVe yang AmaT2 BerGune KEpaDa KIte! sO Ini Adalah PEluaNG YAng RugI saPE x AmiK…
BawaH ni TokMOH BrieV SkeT Undergraduated Course,
de banyak g,, so try ar usha link bawah NI k
MOre INfo: loG in to http://kdi.msc.com.my/Main.action
Undergraduate Skills Programme
The Undergraduate Skills Programme (USP) is specifically designed for Undergraduates who wish to enhance their skills in programming, database, operating systems, networking and much more. These technical and soft skill courses are inline with today’s ICT industry needs and will increase the marketability of Malaysian Undergraduates. MSC Malaysia status companies will also get an opportunity to interview the undergraduates during the course duration.
Fresh graduates (between 0 and 12 months upon graduation) and MSC Malaysia status companies
Its objective is to assist soon-to-be graduates to gain relevant industry skill sets and encourage employability.
USP provides free training to assists soon-to-be graduates to gain relevant industry skill sets, during the industrial attachment period. This will enhance the talent pool for MSC Malaysia while improving their employability upon graduation and reduce unemployment.
Opportunities Created through the MSC Malaysia Undergraduate Skills Programme
- Undergraduates can:
- Enhance employability in today’s competitive job market by having additional industry relevant training.
- Be exposed to relevant development tools and techniques used by practitioners within the ICT industry.
- Have the opportunity to acquire industry relevant technical certification
- ICT Industry can:
- Have a supply of fresh graduates with industry relevant and current ICT skills.
- Have the opportunity to employ directly from university level.
Skill Sets Available under USP
Under the USP, the skill sets identified are:
- Programming (J2EE, .NET, XML, C, C++, PHP, etc)
- Database (SQL, Oracle, DB2, etc)
- Operating Systems (Microsoft, SuSE, Red Hat, Unix, etc)
- Networking (TCP/IP, Wireless Lan, etc)
- Creative Multimedia (3D, Post Production, Games, Pre Production)
- Engineering (VLSI, DSP, RF, etc)
- Soft Skills (Logical reasoning, presentation, etc)
- Duration - 3 to 10 weeks (9am-5pm on a daily basis from Monday to Friday)
- When - During internship / semester break / after final year exams (before convocation). Click here for the latest training calendar.
- Location - In training labs provided by the IHL of successful undergraduates
- Training Cost - Free for the undergraduates and IHLs
- Food, accommodation & transport cost - To be borne by undergraduates
Who can participate
- All Malaysian undergraduates
- With a minimum CGPA of 2.50.
- Passed the pre-assessment evaluation by KDI.
How to apply
It’s easy, just:
- Apply online here.
- And wait for approval notification from KDI.
- KDI or the respective training providers will contact successful applicants; or
- Alternatively, contact your IHL industry liaison officer and provide him/her with your full particulars.